Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ticking TIME

Job HUNT
So i bought our local newspaper this morning and our HR was right, there was no ad for my position. So, what't the plan of our Manager? Killing Time? He said he is not going to give me clearance if no one will take over my place,hmmmm i'll wait forever then? He asked me again Yesterday about my decision and my answer will always be, " I have decided and will not change my mind." He asked me if im hired by Microsoft and i said NO. I wonder what's in his mind and why Microsoft?

ANNOYED
He kept asking the very same question, " Are you hired already by Microsoft? " Hey, If you don't believe, ask them then and stop making lousy guesses because your not Madam Auring ( Famous Fortune Teller ). Even if you are, why would you care? My contract has already ended and i did not sign any other paper. What bothers me most was when he said "If you won't be honest with yourself, you won't succeed in life"..... Whats this all about? is it because your suspicious that im not telling you the truth?

REACTION
As if he could change my mind. His actions are too much and its really annoying. Maybe he hasn't encountered someone more annoying than him that's why he doesn't know how annoying he is.... Mr. Manager Sir....SHUT UP!

0 comments: