Monday, July 21, 2008

Boredom



So i arrived at the office this morning around 7:30am. The office was still closed and i waited for about 30mins sitting on the hallway waiting for doors to open. I remembered that my boss is out of town today, hmmmm .... where are my officemates? tsktsktsk.

Oh, the one opening the door? She was not my officemate, she's an employee of the other company....so, our office is inside another office...yup,now you got that right.

So, a day without the boss telling me what to do, and as i check my To Do List, nothing much for today, and for tomorrow. So, i did my usual routine, check files here and there and im done, now what? oh, wait for lunch, while waiting for the time,chat with my buddies online. Kinda -------- boring though.

So my head just spins around, im getting dizzy specially if i have nothing to do and don't know what i can do. You might think that i can't live without supervision, actually i can,it's just that they did not leave anything for me to do and ive done everything already. :)

Lunch is here, yup my stomach is mumbling....and here you go.eat UP!!!! Im back in my table and whats next? Watch Batman Gotham Knight and because of the dark scenes..... %**&&^%^& you got it, im getting dizzy again.lolz... oh i don't have health problems though, Boringness and Hungryness just gives me the Dizziness. lolz, until here....

0 comments: