Monday, April 28, 2008

New Job, Greater Heights!

Proper Instruction
So, im finally done with my endorsement. I instructed the new IT guy and i hope i got it all in his head with just a day of endorsement. The task are not that hard and i im confident that he can do it himself. My HR was even amazed when i submitted the endorsement letter with the new IT guy's signature on it. I asked him again if he understands everything before i actually let him sign the sheet. He did sign it and today was the day when he was alone without my company because i driving my younger brother to summer class.

Could this be the ONE?
I pray to God that i would be an employee of big companies like Lexmark, Lear, NEC, NCR, and i also prayed that i would not be staying unemployed for a long time. Richmedia, a digital signage advertising company is hiring an IT Staff and i applied. I was called up for 3 interviews and I would be working for them soon. Even if im not working for big companies, im still happy that God answered my prayers and they only need one IT Staff and there were 3 of us on the first interview. God is really amazing, i just hope that ill be able to stay long here, as for my compensation...im still in probationary, i just hope it will increase a bit higher.

0 comments: