Friday, May 2, 2008

PRIDE is a Factor

Senitive,Pride
Ever wonder how you can handle a person who's too sensitive and got a mountainous Pride? They tend to make small things complicated and you strive hard to explain to that person that you did not mean it and that he/she just misunderstand it. My problem is that, i got pride but not that much. Even if its not my mistake, i tend to feel guilty and i would start admitting that its my fault and all that, but again, it's not my fault. I normally adjust to the scenario, if the problem is not that big, why bother to make it big? why can't we just meet half way and admit one's fault?

Problem?
Now, that's the problem... If you both got PRIDE, most likely you won't get around that much, because both of you won't admit your fault and that would cause break-ups. If one of you got the Pride, i still won't say a perfect match, your partner might abuse it and in return, BANG! I think the best would be both of you got enough Pride,just to settle things out and lessen the sensitivity part. It's my opinion and you got yours.

0 comments: